Canada's Links To the World:
By the end of the unit, I will :
* identify and describe Canada’s economic, political, social, and physical links with the United States and other regions of the world
* identify products Canada imports and exports and understand reasons why
* identify important organizations and agreements that Canada is linked to
* study in depth our connection to the United States, our largest trading partner, and look into our tourism, media, immigration, historical roots, technology and geographical connections to the U.S.
* understand Canada's contributions to the world (peacekeeping, media, arts, technology, world health initiative, disaster relief, literature, sports etc.)